Version: February 15th 2015
This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and HUBDOT the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us.
This Policy applies only to the actions of HUBDOT and Users in respect of Data including any Data collected with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is The Hub Dot London Limited of 74 Perrymead Street, London SW6 3SP.
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
means collectively all information that you submit to HUBDOT. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
means The Hub Dot London Limited of 74 Perrymead Street, London, SW6 3SP;
means any party that accesses the Website and who is not employed by HUBDOT and acting in the course of their employment by HUBDOT;
means the website that you are currently using (hubdot-staging.com) and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1. Data Collected
1.1. This Website does not collect or process Data about our Users by any means unless you contact HUBDOT via an email link which is included in the Website. This Website does not place cookies on your computer and does not use any other means of data collection including, but not limited to, forms.
1.2. From emails that you send to HUBDOT we may collect and process the following Data: your name, your email address and any other information which you opt to supply.
1.3. We may collect and process information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. Where we work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) we may receive information about you from them.
2. Our Use of Data
2.1. HUBDOT will use your Data for the following purposes:
- 2.1.1. carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- 2.1.2. responding to the contents of your email to us;
- 2.1.3. internal record keeping;
- 2.1.4. improvement of our products / services;
- 2.1.5. transmission by email of our news, our event schedules or other information that we consider may be of interest to you;
- 2.1.6 contact for market research purposes which may be done using email. Such information may be used to customise or update the Website.
2.2. In respect of Data we receive from other sources, we may combine this Data with Data you give to us and Data we collect about you. We may use this Data and the combined Data for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of Data we receive).
3. Links to Other Websites
Data security is of great importance to HUBDOT and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website and to try to prevent unauthorised access. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
5. Changes to this Policy
HUBDOT reserves the right to change this Policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the Policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Policy.
6. Disclosure of your information
- 6.1. We may share your Data and personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- 6.2 We may disclose your Data and personal information to third parties:
- 6.2.1. if we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- 6.2.2. if HUBDOT or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
7. Where we store your Data
The Data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. By submitting your Data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. HUBDOT will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your Data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Data) if we intend to use your Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at Perrymead Street, London SW6 3SP.
9. Access to Data
The Act gives you the right to access Data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the Data we hold about you.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Perrymead Street, London SW6 3SP.